Recent content by TreyScott_NC

  1. TreyScott_NC

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    Good stuff @JK0713Tigers ! Hunt vs Martin county 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 man I wished I could be at that one!
  2. TreyScott_NC

    NNS GAMEDAY SHOW ep 2

  3. TreyScott_NC

    NNS GAMEDAY SHOW EP 2

    Watch here
  4. TreyScott_NC

    NNS GAMEDAY SHOW EP 2

  5. TreyScott_NC

    Neuse News Sports Gameday show

    Week 1 season 4 Watch now and SUBSCRIBE
  6. TreyScott_NC

    State Of 1A Football

    Watch out for East Columbus!!!!!!!!!
  7. TreyScott_NC

    Ready for some football!! My Fav teams this season….

    Who is ready for some football!!! Hey guys I’m no longer working with NCpreps but still a fan! All my content is on Neuse News Sports. some of my favorites to watch this season: Eastern Wayne (4A) : a lot of talent still left on the squad we had media press conference posted on our YouTube. I...
  8. TreyScott_NC

    East Columbus hires Kinston OC as HC

    I might have to take you up on that!
  9. TreyScott_NC

    East Columbus hires Kinston OC as HC

    YouTube podcast with Vinston Thorpe (EC head coach) and Greene Central HC Jay Wilson Timeout w/ Trey Scott ep 34 <—— click here
  10. TreyScott_NC

    East Columbus hires Kinston OC as HC

    East Columbus hires kinston coach Vinston Thorpe as head coach Read about it here <—— ncpreps article
  11. TreyScott_NC

    Football HEAD FOOTBALL COACHING CHANGES

    We will be hearing an announcement from West Craven pretty soon.
  12. TreyScott_NC

    Does Dionte Neal have the best athletic resume in NC high school history?

    Great point @Otis1144 , him being overlooked has nothing to do with his play but more so on his potential
  13. TreyScott_NC

    Does Dionte Neal have the best athletic resume in NC high school history?

    the article is in reference to high school playing careers, not professional
  14. TreyScott_NC

    Top 3A Programs by wins in last 5 years

    good info @ChalkTalkPreps
  15. TreyScott_NC

    Baseball 3A Baseball

    I have seen that midway team a lot the last two years idk how I forgot about them. Yes they gotta be the front runners!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade