Recent content by tryroadwarriors

  1. T

    Favorite places to eat in Atlanta?

    There is a pregame for UK fans at Social Table near the arena. I am creating a mobile map for fans traveling to the game and have it marked on the map. I will be adding more events as I hear about them. Enjoy the game! iphone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/roadwarriors/id1205327570...
  2. T

    Anyone thinking of going to San Jose?

    cool! here is a map of San Jose which includes the Brit. and links to the app: iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/roadwarriors/id1205327570?ls=1&mt=8 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roadwarriors Have fun in San Jose!
  3. T

    Anyone thinking of going to San Jose?

    Thanks! I am working on creating a customized map of San Jose listing all WVU events so fans can easily find each other when in town. If you are interested, I will post a link here.
  4. T

    Anyone thinking of going to San Jose?

    Do you know of any WVU headquarters or fan meeting places? I am Working on creating a customized mobile map of San Jose so fans can easily find each other when in town.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia