Recent content by TUFan1981

  1. T

    UAB game thread

    Well, that’s not going to happen because of the recent extension, but I agree with you that he needs to be fired now, midseason. No reason to let him continue…there won’t be 2,000 fans at a game the rest of the season and I’m being generous.
  2. T

    ATTN. Justin Moore: FIRE KONKOL!

  3. T

    Search is over

    That’s fair
  4. T

    Search is over

    Ok pal.
  5. T

    Search is over

    I’m not saying “I know all”, but if you knew what I know, you’d probably just stay quiet, 1978.
  6. T

    Search is over

    Really? Who told you the exact date and time Wilson would be fired? You can zip it now.
  7. T

    Search is over

    Wrong. TU made an offer and it was declined.
  8. T

    Southern U Game Thread

    Very well said. This is as poorly coached team as I’ve ever seen at TU.
  9. T

    Southern U Game Thread

    The Konkol era is over…or should be. I’m in favor of a mid-season firing. I’ve had enough.
  10. T

    Tim Albin

    I feel like I get pretty good info, but this search is really buttoned up…not much is leaking, but I wish they’d get it done with the right guy in place.
  11. T

    Tim Albin

    Sorry man. I took your comments the wrong way and didn’t mean to be so belligerent.
  12. T

    Tim Albin

    Because he’s a finalist.
  13. T

    Tim Albin

    You’ve got an issue with it? Why did you comment on this thread if it doesn’t interest you?
  14. T

    Tim Albin

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor