Recent content by Tulsa76

  1. T

    UAB game thread

    62+ years of supporting TU and I totally agree🤮
  2. T

    Today’s game thread

    I’ve said it over and over since they screwed Dave Rader and a couple of other fairly good coaches since. TU should drop to Division II or drop football. They just cannot afford today’s D1 ….
  3. T

    Tulsa @ Tulane Gamethread

    No 3rd tier bowl this year! 🤮
  4. T

    Tulsa @ Tulane Gamethread

    A new coach won’t solve TU’s biggest problem. TU is only able to recruit 1 and 2 star players with the occasional 3-star. Maybe a big name coach and staff and budget could raise that to 2 and 3 star players with the occasional 4-star, but TU can never afford that. TU has never been a...
  5. T

    Navy

    Well, no win here yet again! TU football is D2 at best!😢
  6. T

    Navy

  7. T

    TU - Navy game thread

    You young folks can beat up on me your want, but I have been to most TU games since 1962! I graduated in 1976 with a degree in Applied Mathematics & Engineering. I will always ❤️ TU and hate it it when TU loses a game in any sport! The football and basketball sports as they now stand are not...
  8. T

    TU - Navy game thread

    I’m the one! You have a problem with that?
  9. T

    TU - Navy game thread

    I supported this program with thousands Of $$$$$ over the years, but never again!!
  10. T

    TU - Navy game thread

    Monty = Blankenship
  11. T

    TU - Navy game thread

    What’s the attendance look like tonight?
  12. T

    Offical Game Thread vs Tulane

    TU once again screws the pooch!😢🤮
  13. T

    Offical Game Thread vs Tulane

    Vintage TU! 😱
  14. T

    Game thread.

    TU has a big decision to make, drop D1 football or move to a division they can afford and be somewhat competitive in. Too many losing seasons building up and a huge loss of revenue and attendance doesn't bode well for the future.😥
  15. T

    TU in both the AP and Coaches Poll ...

    I was using the ESPN rankings list and they list “Oklahoma” twice in each list? One of the “Oklahoma’s” is listed as dropped from the rankings? I guess ESPN messed this up!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set