Thanks. Considering that a couple of my genius early picks were High Point to beat Purdue and UC San Diego to beat Michigan, I thought that I might be out of it early.
I'm glad you did. After he popped off about the rest of us playing for second place, I'll say that if i can't beat voice in this bracket then I'll just quit watching basketball all together. ( I can talk like that because he can't log in to respond)
oruvoice still posts regularly on the Memphis board as well as the Spin Room board on CSNBBS. I sent him a private message about his user name no longer showing up here and that his bracket was going to be deleted. Here is his response to me:
Yes. I submitted my bracket into that group. As far...
You guys did a great job. No sense delaying this any further. I think that you all beat my entry. Time for me to pony up. My check is in the mail to the Hurricane Impact fund.
I'm worse than you guys. When I read Plain White T's I thought that it meant we were having a white out for the game and I wasn't sure if I still had any white TU gear.
I got a little of my pride back farther down the thread when I saw the One Toke Over the Line video. I saw Brewer and Shipley...
I once was on a commercial flight that she was also on. With all the rock stars that have died in plane crashes over the years I couldn't help thinking that this is how my family and friends are going to remember me, as going down in the famous Joan Jett crash.
The line is Tulsa +13.5. Would not touch this game at all even though Tulsa has recently played very well against the Tigers, winning 5 out of the last 7 games.
Flip a coin as to which Memphis team shows up and flip a coin as to which Tulsa team shows up. Too many uncertainties with both teams...