Recent content by UKBigBoardUpdate

  1. U

    Another Transfer Receives Waiver To Play Immediately

    Sippin lemon yellow booze Ol lead belly sings the blues All dressed up on wedding day keep on tripping anyway
  2. U

    Another Transfer Receives Waiver To Play Immediately

    Calm down man I'm just fooling around. Why so serious?
  3. U

    Another Transfer Receives Waiver To Play Immediately

    You're just not a good enough fan
  4. U

    Another Transfer Receives Waiver To Play Immediately

    So negative. You just don't trust Cal enough
  5. U

    Kats beat Dogs for Walker

    I'd say that's correct. Mitchell always has scrappy, hard playing girls that have a hard time competing with size. I follow the hoops team and I love their heart and hustle. However, some height would be nice
  6. U

    Is cal trying to move away from freshmen led teams?

    Awesome response BTW. Telling me I'm dead and disliked IRL. You really told me lulz.
  7. U

    Is cal trying to move away from freshmen led teams?

    What are you talking about? I've never contacted a moderator about you or anyone else. I'm not on here enough to be that involved or care to that level. I do know that every time I'm on here I see you bashing everyone else. You come off like some obsessed psycho.
  8. U

    Is cal trying to move away from freshmen led teams?

    Dude is all you do is ***** and moan about other people's bitching and moaning? For real? Are you the Fanhood Police?
  9. U

    Williams announcing Friday

    Who cares about NET rankings? Oh, let's see, the NCAA tournament committee? So it does matter. You were wrong.
  10. U

    Williams announcing Friday

    I dunno bout that. Did you see our NET ranking the rest of the season? It obviously did mean something
  11. U

    Maker still an option?

    Do you have inside info on that?
  12. U

    who is in your top 5 list for worst fan bases in college basketball

    Used to live in Iowa. Iowa State fans reminded me of UL fans. They've gotta be in that list
  13. U

    Bobby Reagan Tweet

    That's a sweet deal. NCAA needs to step up their game
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up