Recent content by UKHoops4life

  1. U

    Andrew vs. Ullis

    @TheGodfather, what's your point?
  2. U

    Andrew vs. Ullis

    I'm glad everyone is so pro-team here. At least we can all agree on the fact that we want UK to win. The diatribe posted against my op is trolling.
  3. U

    Andrew vs. Ullis

    You're definitely right. I agree with you. They're on the same team and working for the same goals. I totally see your point... I'm just comparing all around game.
  4. U

    Andrew vs. Ullis

    Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably stop reading replies shortly because apparently debate and insight isn't welcome here. I like Ullis' all around game better, I'm not the only person who thinks that. But I'm not Calipari... So I know nothing. Hail Cal!
  5. U

    Andrew vs. Ullis

    I don't spend my life on message boards. I'm just interested in what people think on the subject. If you want to talk trash about the post go ahead, but it's a valid point. Since I doubt Cal reads these message boards, obviously I'm not trying to tell him how to do his job. This post was...
  6. U

    Andrew vs. Ullis

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions