Recent content by UKSanders

  1. U

    No Power K please

    I actually preferred the interlocking UK with the "Power K" font compared to the new one. It was also unique/recognizable...blows my mind they paid so much money to switch from this: to this: The original one was SO MUCH BETTER
  2. U

    Best Running Back room since …

    Ummm... wrong thread, perhaps? ;)
  3. U

    LSU basketball or lack thereof

    I see what you are saying. I just meant as of today, they are not cleared. Additionally, while some (maybe even most) of them may get cleared, all of them may not, and as the KSR article states, the season is a month or so away. Honestly, with Wade's history of being dirty, I honestly hope...
  4. U

    LSU basketball or lack thereof

    The original poster isn't wrong...there are only 4 guys who have been cleared. So, while the others may get cleared, it's unlikely all of them will. Here is the KSR article detailing some of the eligibility concerns. LSU
  5. U

    Best Running Back room since …

    Yeah, I thought the same thing. He came in and played like it was his ONE shot at an audition for the NFL. I'd argue (and probably most anyone else) the biggest thing he can prove for an NFL audition is durability. If he can stay healthy and run like he did Saturday, he definitely bring some...
  6. U

    SOS thru week 3 (do you agree?)

    Not really… Texas and Ohio St have played one ranked team…each other. The other 2 games have been unranked, vastly overmatched teams. Meanwhile, - Ole Miss has played LSU and Louisville, 2 ranked teams - KY has played Bama & at aTm - UL has played Ole Miss and ranked SMU So, while I’d...
  7. U

    Darby

    Totally forgot about him, but you are right as he definitely showed some athleticism too
  8. U

    Darby

    With him and DJ Miller showing up big today, that is huge moving forward. I think the WR group has a chance to be quite good...you have those 2, plus - Shane Carr who the coaches raved about in the preseason - Nic Anderson who has the speed to take the top off the defense - Brock Coffman in...
  9. U

    Vandy-NC State ending

    Yeah, that’s totally on the coaches not preparing then players
  10. U

    2 points to ponder about our football team

    I don’t want to take anything away from the win because it’s absolutely an awesome win. However, I don’t think aTm will be a top 10 team as the season goes on because of QB play… Regardless, your points stand as far as the outlook for Stein as a head coach…the future certainly looks bright
  11. U

    OL play

    Those lines were great at run blocking, but they also struggled to consistently provide good pass protection.
  12. U

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    Did that holding call seemed pretty weak, or am I just biased? although both could be true
  13. U

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    Really need to keep this drive going. it’s nice to have an offense that even with 3rd and long, I don’t automatically assume we are punting.
  14. U

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    Impressive throw on that 1st down
  15. U

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    So, I vote we just keep exchanging UK TDs for BAMA FGs… who’s with me?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier remain questionable for Vanderbilt-Georgia on Friday's SEC availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Ohio State OT Phillip Daniel downgraded to out vs. Iowa on Friday availability report