Recent content by ukwildcat2004

  1. U

    Game Day Thread

    Need a stop here...
  2. U

    Game Day Thread

    Kiffin to be so hated by the SEC sure does get the benefit of all the whistles.
  3. U

    LSU/UK tickets

    Sold
  4. U

    Kansas is being allowed to play Council in his 7th season

    It's going to be a year of constant this week so and so is eligible next he won't be. The NCAA would have been better off saying all 2022 graduates are eligible. Follow your conference rules on transfers. Good luck!
  5. U

    Wake Forest 30 Louisville 27

    Don't forget little Sally had a birthday party and Spirit Halloween is only open for a few more weeks. I'm sure that hurt attendence too.
  6. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Ok I'll grant you no one is getting cut from Mizzou's roster but someone will be moved from a scholarship to walk on (or whatever term they use now). So again I ask who is doing a disservice to a student athlete? It wasn't gonna be us.
  7. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Who me? I don't care what he does personally. I appreciate the good times we had but I also acknowledge the fact a separation was probably a good thing. But no one needs to pretend he did it as a favor for us. He never intended to go to Arkansas. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar...
  8. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Cal was so benevolent that he tried for a day to get his job back.......as you say he didn't do Kentucky any favors. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and couldn't walk it back after getting his bluff called.
  9. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    There's no way someone pays you for your services based on this message board interaction.
  10. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    He has to be the world's worst attorney if he is.
  11. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    You have to be top 5 dumbest posters on this board and that's really something. He's a hypocrite because: 1. He has advocated for player eligibility for years and being pretty open about it and with minimum stipulations. In 2017/2018 or thereabouts he didn't even care if G league players came...
  12. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Are you being stupid as a joke? There's no way you're this ignorant in real life. He's a hypocrite Ellen because he has always argued for eligibility for players. Always gave them the benefit of a doubt. But now all of a sudden we have to have strict rules for eligibility when he has said...
  13. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    It's clear you don't have all your crayons in your box and what few you do have aren't the least bit sharp. If you comprehended anything at all I said I appreciated cal for what he did here. I understand the reasons for leaving and it was time for a speration. I clearly stated I was all for him...
  14. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Clearly you are Ellen, Brad, or Erin. The response below is the best answer. As I stated before I was cool with Cal. Appreciate what he did but always played in the gray area of eligibility. Now? But now he's a strict rule follower? No he's not. It's just that doesn't benefit him. He'll change...
  15. U

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Mizzou had 15 players pre Mitchell return. He makes 16. So do the math. It's not about answering a question. It's about he pushed the envelope with eligibility all the time. Now he cares? if Mitchell was going to Arkansas Cal would have been on every media platform leading the charge to get...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia