Recent content by UKwizard91

  1. UKwizard91

    GYERO

    Not sure how to get my other profile. I only ever logged in with my username and the email any password resets with doesn't seem to work on this thing. Other board will be around for a while they said. User info will be transferred they said: Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had! Ya been...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7