Recent content by Uncfolk

  1. Uncfolk

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Hate that U20 lost… Any chance to get our 3 back before tomorrow night?😂😂😂😎
  2. Uncfolk

    Elite 2028 WBB recruit talks relationship w/ UNC

    North Carolina: “Every time I talk to [Courtney Banghart], I feel like I love all the conversations we have. I think just going there – obviously it’s a big school and stuff, so seeing what it’s like and getting to meet them in person would be cool.”
  3. Uncfolk

    Big 12 transfer plans to visit

    The update at the end of that snippet says she has committed
  4. Uncfolk

    UNC Men’s Soccer 2025-2026

    Not a huge fan of dropping your line in that situation. Especially if you’re all spread out and not in a tight organized shape. oh well.. hope they can hold on Congrats to Granitor
  5. Uncfolk

    56 Days Until Tipoff

    Arms and legs definitely in the counting boat
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia