Recent content by UncleAdolph

  1. U

    Beamer shown being escorted to the door as we speak

    And I love it...
  2. U

    Shaw update on Uvwo and Alston

    I thought we had a 'closer' on staff now ?
  3. U

    Kentucky basketball will fill the open assistant coaching job in the coming days

    I wonder if there is some recruit whose Dad they have offered a job ?
  4. U

    According to the field of 68 Kentucky leads for Nasir Anderson

    I have never heard before that we are leading for a top recruit (not)
  5. U

    Is this true? (Regarding basketball injuries)

    I can only hope this is a joke
  6. U

    Kentucky predicted to get #2 Overall Kellan Hall

    I am loving this but I wonder why hometown Louisville was never mentioned as a school he was interested in ? That has to sting the birds which makes this news even sweeter Stein is the man !
  7. U

    Kentucky predicted to get #2 Overall Kellan Hall

    I thought Vince said L was going to lock down the state ? ?
  8. U

    South Carolina favored by 3 1/2

    I think we cover that and win...
  9. U

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    The man can coach. He was my second choice next to WS. Am glad we got Will, but UF is going to be a problem under JS.
  10. U

    Getting tired of the whole Jeff Brohm noise...

    Even adding Vince has not helped them...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win