Recent content by UNCtwister

  1. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    Finally found a picture that works! Also have yesterday’s notifications! Yeah! 🐏
  2. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    I still can’t straighten my avatar. I rotated the picture on my iPhone as suggested then uploaded it. I can get everything angle but the straight one to upload correctly ☹️. I didn’t get either committed alert. I have notifications turned on in my settings and on the app. Very frustrating. Help...
  3. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    I still can’t straighten my avatar. I rotated the picture on my iPhone as suggested then uploaded it. I can get everything angle but the straight one to upload correctly ☹️. I didn’t get either committed alert. I have notifications turned on in my settings and on the app. Very frustrating. Help...
  4. UNCtwister

    Feature Requests

    Same here
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 High School Texas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
  5. 05 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return