Recent content by USCALUMNI

  1. U

    Has Ray Tanner.....

    been one of our worst ADs in history? When he was hired I really thought it was the correct choice. Coming off 2 national titles in baseball I thought he understood the mentality it took in coaching circles to produce consistent winners. But, his choices as head coaches has been up there like...
  2. U

    I asked ChatGPT to make a prediction on Beamer's tenure here

    You fail as a coach at different schools, always able to pick up a plumb position coach at another school. What a career USCALUMNI
  3. U

    Clemson beats yet another crappy football team

    Not slamming Clemson today because we do not have our own house in order. As much as I hate Clemsucks, they have been successful under Dabo. As Spurrier always said, It is what it is. USCALUMNI
  4. U

    Start Woods?

    Just curious why does the defense not get the criticism that LaNorris Sellers get? There were enough points on the board for the Gamecocks but allowing 41 points allowed kind of sucks. USCALUMNI
  5. U

    Clemson......

    IDNC IDNGAF USCALUMNI
  6. U

    Clemson......

    GETTING SMOKED. :):):):D:D:D USCALUMNI
  7. U

    Ball don't lie blown call (Clowney's "The Hit" game)

    I was on a Bahamas cruise and saw the call on the islands. First thing I thought of was these guys have got money on the game. USCALUMNI
  8. U

    Baseball Coach Search

    So Powell does not care about coaching the college team he played for? USCALUMNI
  9. U

    Baseball Coach Search

    Wonder why Landon Powell does not get a serious consideration? USCALUMNI
  10. U

    Well it took us 11 innings to lose today

    I say Landon Powell for HC. Give that guy a chance USCALUMNI
  11. U

    Well it took us 11 innings to lose today

    And the players USCALUMNI
  12. U

    Mainieri settles for $2.5 million buyout

    I have always wondered if these high paying coaches, crap the bed on purpose to hit the golden parachute. I always felt Muschamp did this on purpose his last year with the Gamecocks. I think Mainieri could have done the same thing. USCALUMNI
  13. U

    Mainieri is Officially OUT!!!

    I would like to see Landon Powell get a shot. GO COCKS USCALUMNI
  14. U

    Baseball

    I would like to see Landon Powell get a shot, but that is just me. USCALUMNI
  15. U

    Dawn Has Another Birdie in the Nest

    Dawn Staley is a WINNER. GO COCKS USCALUMNI
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase