Recent content by Usleepy

  1. U

    To lose with this much talent?

    Very good post UKwannabe. Look, I'm 54 years old and I have seen good years and bad years with Kentucky basketball. And I have sat through every game be it on the radio or television, and each year I have reflected on this day. But out of all the years I have watched our team I can not say one...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote