Recent content by Veiox

  1. V

    Scarlet/White Post Scrimmage Observation Thread

    2016 Laviano 2017 Bolin 0-2 so far
  2. V

    OT: Master's Week

    Obviously he is not out of it at +1. I do point out that the last 12 winners were inside the top 10 after day 1. Tiger is T29.
  3. V

    OT: Master's Week

    Chrome Soft is an excellent ball. I think Tom Watson is/was using the soccer ball version (truvis).
  4. V

    OT: Master's Week

    4-pc plays a lot like the TaylorMade Tour Preferred from 2016 3-pc is brand new and no one has tried it, today is first release but it should be a lower compression urethane ball like Bridgestone B-RX
  5. V

    OT: Master's Week

    Hey Costco members their 4-pc urethane ball is in stock online again. Great ball. They also have a new 3-pc ball urethane for the first time ever. Get them while they last.
  6. V

    POLL: Which board will you use?

    Before I choose a board I need some additional information: Does anyone on the new staff here or TOS have any moles? If so, how many and where are they located?
  7. V

    I'm confused

    I will remain here and thanks for caring enough to ask.
  8. V

    OT: Master's Week

    Even more so for Rory
  9. V

    Sweet 16 Discussion Thread

    Duck Fuke
  10. V

    OT: Major winter storm 3/20-21?

    A person who hoards bales of hay.
  11. V

    OT: Major winter storm 3/20-21?

    NWS updated my warning to 11-15.:cry::cry::cry:
  12. V

    Rutgers men's soccer...Donigan...

    Hobbs should make this happen
  13. V

    Rutt's Hut is the Worst

  14. V

    Another Nor'easter 3/12-13; likely light to moderate snow...

    For golfers jonesing for some golf: http://theclubhousenj.com/
  15. V

    OT: Potential Winter Storm on 3/7-8

    Yes we are getting crushed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games