Recent content by Vendsit

  1. V

    MBB ticket for UCF game needed

    I know this is a long shot posting here but I’m a UCF alum and going to travel up to Duke for the exhibition game in October and looking to buy one ticket. I’ve got my flight and hotel booked and would love to see a game at Cameron once in my life. Any chance anyone here will have one for sale...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football USC DL Jide Abasiri limps off field with trainers late vs. Washington