Recent content by Warpigs

  1. W

    The App

    Got it, thanks for your time, Ben. I'll keep an eye out for the next update.
  2. W

    The App

    I just deleted the original app. I kept having to log in over and over and then things would typically get locked. The new app seems to be working OK, but I can’t substitute the IC logo on my Home Screen. I keep getting an error message when I try to change it. Small detail and I hate to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why