Why even post such ridiculous stuff?
Was responding to Iowas full figured women comment. Is that NOT ridiculous in itself or is that acceptable to you?
The ol' typo jab....lol...use it when ya got nothing else. After 3 years she's all wore out..who knows maybe, just maybe ol' scotty will make it a game in 3 years.
Was the white the D starters at the beginning of this game? Doesn't really look like they have much depth? Maybe the red was the D starters I don't know. What's up with Honas, he a backup? Defenses are much tougher in the Big ten then what Neb is fielding today. Wow. I think Iowa's offense...
Was the white the D starters at the beginning of this game? Doesn't really look like they have much depth? Maybe the red was the D starters I don't know. What's up with Honas, he a backup? Defenses are much tougher in the Big ten then what Neb is fielding today? Wow. I think Iowa's offense...