Recent content by weused2luvhim2

  1. W

    Kenny Walker still dunking after all these years

    Dr J did it. Why not Sky Walker?
  2. W

    Pilgrim on Toppin

    I thought was going to be the legend Matt Pilgrim
  3. W

    Coach K did not come out with Duke for 2nd half.

    Being widely reported as the screaming shats
  4. W

    These refs are killing us!

    Take those blue glasses off or quit trying judge calls. The choice is yours.
  5. W

    Dontaie Allen

    I find all this crying about Allen amusing. I seem to remember practically everyone on this board dogging him when he was signed. That he wasn’t good enough. Not a Cal type of player. 🤔
  6. W

    Duke vs. Gonzaga

    Please ban. No explanation needed.
  7. W

    ASKEW,

    I thinking he’s improving. Screw the op’s opinion.
  8. W

    Is another Tubby War about to break out?

    I hope not I lost my post count during that.
  9. W

    Free Sarr

    You remember how free Enes went? Let’s not do that.
  10. W

    Gimel Martinez

    I always said he got off the bench with a foul and a traveling call.
  11. W

    Andy Kennedy

    He picked it up and threw it dow like a bar tab lol
  12. W

    Duke players who "couldn't cut it in the NBA"

    Slow day I guess. That was a waste of time.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade