Recent content by whitedynamite

  1. W

    Reidsville v BYE WEEK

    More like 7:35pm
  2. W

    REIDSVILLE AT EASTERN ALAMANCE

    🐎 💩 play calling
  3. W

    Reidsville come get this crow

    Page beat us the same way. Need to talk Morehead or McMichael into running the wing t.
  4. W

    And just like that!

    I guess 7:44 is early for a retired shelbonian. I woke up at my usual 4am, first thought naturally went to the blocked fg/hand off as a single tear rolled down my cheek. But then I got happy thinking how the lions will be lambs again next year if they don't get the field house finished in time...
  5. W

    Reidsville come get this crow

    Come on man. I was saving that comeback for later.🤣 All good, I'll use it anyway next time they say Reidsville makes excuses. That's a dusey.
  6. W

    Reidsville come get this crow

    11 threads talking about us 3 of them have "crow" in the title I like it
  7. W

    Reidsville come get this crow

    We need to consolidate the Reidsville hate to one thread, this is overwhelming. I'm flattered by the effort though. Salude!
  8. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    What was stupid about ed play calling
  9. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    Congrats to ed. They played a good game, did what they had to. Glad to see a first time champion if we couldn't get another one.
  10. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    Still here but it's over, gifted wrapped that one
  11. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    Fg return, tipped pass, high snap. Smh
  12. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    Sometimes it ain't meant to be
  13. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    All I know is somebody should be robbing a bank in duplin county right now.
  14. W

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    Look at grimsley games in the playoffs they been giving up allot of points, just been outscoring teams. New Bern defense won that game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets