Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
AP Poll
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win
Recent content by Whuff23
Members
Whuff23
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
W
Jalen Duren update
That's why I do it. For informing people news. It's all love!
Whuff23
Post #117
Jun 29, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Duren update
For the ones being nice I really thank you. I do try my best and sometimes I may mess up but we all do. And yea the headset is supposed to be a podcast one, not to show off. Again thanks to the ones being nice.
Whuff23
Post #65
Jun 29, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Duren update
And also everyone was asleep that's the main reason
Whuff23
Post #42
Jun 29, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Duren update
When I was little i had a problem with my vocal cords
Whuff23
Post #41
Jun 29, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Recruiting news thread
Whuff23
Post #29
Jun 16, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Recruiting news thread
Whuff23
Post #26
Jun 15, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Recruiting news thread
Whuff23
Post #14
Jun 15, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Recruiting news thread
Whuff23
Post #13
Jun 15, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Recruiting news thread
If you want this to be a continuous thread I can help if you would like
Whuff23
Post #12
Jun 15, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Hooks visiting UK
Thank you for the recent shares Richie
Whuff23
Post #8
Jun 10, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Washington interested in UK and wants to visit
Oh ok I appreciate that I'm sorry I misunderstood you it just bothered me a little. Appreciate you.
Whuff23
Post #13
Jun 10, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Washington interested in UK and wants to visit
Thank you that means so much to me. I do it for the people that's why I do it
Whuff23
Post #10
Jun 10, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
W
Jalen Washington interested in UK and wants to visit
4 or 5. You get the point anyway. No need to attack me I post for the people.
Whuff23
Post #8
Jun 10, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
02
On3 Football
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
03
On3 Football
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
04
On3 Football
Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
05
On3 Football
Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win
Members
Whuff23
Top
Bottom