Recent content by WigPen

  1. WigPen

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    Nope. Maybe in passing but nothing that stuck in my mind. I go to Utah for skiing. :)
  2. WigPen

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    @Ellobo what's your take on your coach? I heard a lot of Michigan fans want him gone already or didn't want him in the first place. I don't know anything about him, never heard of him before this game to be honest.
  3. WigPen

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    He should bring his co-host down who has Hawk gear on his desk during the show.
  4. WigPen

    Lol. After Kirk got stupid, Michigan said, “Hold my beer!”

    Given what happened in the last two minutes of this game, do you think our staff allows Brown to air it out a bit more and vertically? I mean the proof is in the pudding. Sure Ostrenga had that lucky bounce, but overall I think Brown threw some pretty damn good balls under pressure. Coach should...
  5. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    And if this doesn't prove that throwing down field works and wins games, I don't know what does.
  6. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Icing on the cake is you know all the shows are going to replay this over and over after Michigan's cheating. Free exposure!
  7. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Huge stop!
  8. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    That was a good pass and crap coverage by us. Damn.
  9. WigPen

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Nice disruption there. Held them to 3.
  10. WigPen

    Who do you got this weekend?

    ESPN just called us Fools Gold so I hope we feast on some wolverine steak this righteous Saturday and prove those clowns wrong.
  11. WigPen

    OSU kick-off time

    Tailgating at 6am babaaay! How it was meant to be.
  12. WigPen

    Is Colorado really bad or jNW much better?

    Deion gambled and lost. Brought the hate onto himself and his kids for their clown behavior. Can't say I am not enjoying this. Looks like none of his homies are showing up for support during the games anymore.
  13. WigPen

    Hank Brown played very well, 70% completion, no INTs. Buhr was great

    What does everyone think about the bomb to Diaz in the second half of the game if my memory serves where the isu defender looked to have pulled Diaz away from the ball by his shoulder pad? Was that not a missed pass interference and should have been one more long completion. I think even the...
  14. WigPen

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Ducklips would be all the difference! Make the chewing a lot sexier.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Bryce Lovett describes difference between Jon Sumrall, Billy Napier: ‘It was a culture shock’
  5. 05 On3 Football Dante Moore promises he will 'be back soon' following hospitalization, concussion