Recent content by wildcatson

  1. W

    Biggest complaint about the stadium

    Seems weird to have the two large boards that most people could actually see show identical pictures but no information and no visible scoreboards with actual information.
  2. W

    Here’s the thing

    Wait. The world is round? Holy Cow!!
  3. W

    Talent Gap

    According to my granddaughter, the section with the band and the one North are student sections. She was initially turned away because those were full. Later she was allowed in to sit in the empty sections. I don’t know what they are supposed to be, but apparently aren’t student sections...
  4. W

    I got good news

    Outstanding news. Savor!
  5. W

    Midvale Dave

  6. W

    Which of our board luminaries are going to the Verizon Center?

    Far from a luminary, but I'll be there.
  7. W

    Wrigley game is set for 2020

    Enjoy . I won't be there. Worst place in the world to watch a football game. May be fine for you youngsters with the Wrigleyville environment. If it's part of the season ticket package, I'll have 12 tickets available.
  8. W

    Parking Pass/Tickets - Illinois

    Got you covered. How can I contact you?
  9. W

    Minnesota Game Haiku!

    This game will make it Cats fight hard for major bowl So strap it on men
  10. W

    Wrigley

    Nothing could detract from the character like what they did to Soldier's Field. What a monstrosity!
  11. W

    McIntosh is going to blow away our single season assists record

    A stupid question, but what is required to get credit for an assist, I.e. Definition?
  12. W

    You be McCall

    Need to change receiver patterns as soon as Thorson rolls out to the right. Seems like they keep running to the sideline until they run out of real estate. Have them curl, cut back inside, something other than everybody just continuing to run out of bounds.
  13. W

    A win vs Illinois means a Top Ten Ranking for Northwestern!

    The only thing we really need is to beat Ill annoy. And that won't be easy.
  14. W

    Thorson's Development

    Wow! Way to go Glades! Cookie really lit a fire. Don't know if it is a sign of maturation but apparently winning is no longer sufficient for some on the board. Now, how we win is the most important thing. Having sat through the dark ages, I can still look upon 9-2 as a good thing. So thanks...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets