Recent content by will110

  1. will110

    We have scored 34 points in two of our conference losses

    It's like 2014 all over again only worse.
  2. will110

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    The problem is Shane Beamer is not a good coach.
  3. will110

    "I think we may be witnessing the beginning of the end for Shane Beamer at South Carolina"

    The beginning of the end was the Illinois game. I think we're about to see the end of the end.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up