Recent content by Windmill_Willie

  1. W

    Yankees

    My time at SHU was awesome. Basically the Yankees were in the World Series every year and a Sweet 16, Sha will deliver
  2. W

    The Final Piece of the Season

    I guess this was the good news?
  3. W

    Meet the team

    Did the news break yet?
  4. W

    New Forward Commit

    He adds height at 6-9. Solid addition. I was hoping to fill out all 15. This team has the most depth IMO that Coach Sha has had here. Can’t wait to see Copeland and Williams starting together. Love this team. Kudos to Coach Holloway and Coach Davis.
  5. W

    From former SHU coach Steve Sauers

    As A Vet I can only imagine what Steve went through. Definitely not easy..I’d love to get in touch with Steve as I have Meneires Disease and Vertigo. Kudos to Steve for bringing light to his issues. How I’ve dealt is, one day at a time.
  6. W

    2026-7 Men's Basketball Roster

    What happened to the other big??
  7. W

    Abdulai Fanta Kabba - Committed

    After watching them practice it’s not a scheme at all. Problem was the guards/wins were very late getting Hines the ball when he clearly had position. Hopefully that improves this year. I will agree that what surprised me a ton about Clark was his midrange game. Easily the worst pirate amongst...
  8. W

    Abdulai Fanta Kabba - Committed

    I respectfully disagree on passing. Agree 100% with not making shots.
  9. W

    Pirates 2026/27

    I see your point. I see the logic there. IMHO, I’d use the last 2 on a D2/NAIA/D3 kid who would jump at the opportunity and knowing their role on the team. It’s not a big deal at all. I fully support Coach and his judgment.
  10. W

    Abdulai Fanta Kabba - Committed

    One thing about last years team, it may have been one of the worst passing teams I’ve witnessed in SHU ball. Half *** with the ball. I think they have plenty of capable ball handlers in Jones, Parker and Payday. Do not sleep on payday as he may be the biggest surprise.
  11. W

    Pirates 2026/27

    Aren’t there 15 scholarships now?
  12. W

    Abdulai Fanta Kabba - Committed

    On paper agree 100%. If 2 more bigs are added, this team would have the most size, interchangeable pieces, and better 3pt shooting and depth.
  13. W

    Abdulai Fanta Kabba - Committed

    Let me clarify. During the Sha era.
  14. W

    Abdulai Fanta Kabba - Committed

    I also think they will definitely pursue 2 more bigs, then go with whatever they can get with the remaining money. For the posters here who were ready to jump off the GW bridge who have no patience and just no clue at all and have been killing coach Shaheen pound sand as this could be the...
  15. W

    Too Early?

    For me it’s too early to predict until we fill out our roster. Coach Holloway will surprise once again. Take it to the bank negative nelly’s.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better