Recent content by wirehead1

  1. W

    UK Memorabilia

    Hello UK Basketball Fans! I just wanted to let everyone know I still have this 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon Decanter that is still sealed for sale. This is a hard to find piece that would look great on any UK fans bar. I've not seen any...
  2. W

    UK Memorabilia

    Hey all, I've had a lot of interest in this 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon Decanter that is still sealed, but it is still available for all you avid UK fans. This is a hard to find piece that would look great on any UK fans bar. I've seen a...
  3. W

    UK Memorabilia

    Smashcat, if you send me your email address, I can send you some pictures if you might be interested in this. It's a 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Decanter that is still sealed. If anyone would like to see it, just send me an email at...
  4. W

    UK Memorabilia

    I'm really not sure at this point. I've seen several empty decanters bring over $200 on eBay but after weeks of looking, I have been unable to find one still sealed. I have an email into a site to better understand the value and will get back to you shortly. If you want to send me your email...
  5. W

    UK Memorabilia

    Thanks so much! I have a note into them to see if they can help!
  6. W

    UK Memorabilia

    I have the same question as Diggers. I was searching for a site where I could potentially sell a rare 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Decanter that is still sealed. I've found a few empty bottles for sale online, but have not been able to track down an...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State