Recent content by WizardofhOgZ

  1. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    Look...I came here in peace and posted like almost everyone else in the thread...Wildcat or Hog...to pay tribute to the classic games of the past (which I am fortunate enough to have dvd copies of, and still watch from time to time) and hope that some semblance of that rivalry will re-emerge...
  2. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    But, this comes with a prediction (I won't call it a "warning")...give Muss 2 years to recruit to his system, and I think the Hogs will battle UK (and whoever else) on equal terms for SEC supremacy. This guy is an Eddie Sutton (pre-UK) for the 20's...Arkansas has NO size at all, yet they stay...
  3. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    By the way, congrats to the Cats today. The better team won.
  4. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    And you would know that because...you "went to a rivals board"? Can't have it both ways... Besides which, the issue is not a few Hog fans coming to this board (or, shouldn't be). I think most UK fans will agree that the visitors have been respectful and just want to reminisce about some great...
  5. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    I'm guessing it was the game that ended on this play by Michael Qualls:
  6. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    Before that, we used to own Reunion Arena in Dallas when we'd go down there for the annual Southwest Conference tournament...even the local DFW media called it "Barnhill South", after our arena just before we built Bud Walton in 1993-94. It was not unusual to see the place 80% full of Arkansas...
  7. W

    Any Catspause Old Timers Here?

    Wow...what a witty response...great contribution to the thread...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
  5. 05 High School Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11