Recent content by working fire

  1. W

    Realistic coaching replacements for Cal

    Buzz Williams would be a great choice.
  2. W

    50 Years Plus Club

    My dad would come home from work and go to the bedroom, turn out the lights and listen to the Cats on the radio. I could lay there and listen too as long as I laid still and didn’t talk or else I got kicked out. There was a reverence about laying next to my dad and listening to Cawood call the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5