Recent content by WS_Cop

  1. W

    PREVIEW: Trio of past/present Hawkeyes set for Final X wrestle-offs on Friday

    So the talk about his father wanting more involvement and say than was reasonable, was that just rumor? Or a contributing factor in addition to what you said?
  2. W

    PREVIEW: Trio of past/present Hawkeyes set for Final X wrestle-offs on Friday

    Care to remind those of us who have been overly busy and unable to keep up as much as we'd like to? I heard a number of things but I don't remember a confirmation
  3. W

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Being a coach in CA, I watched his whole high school career. He's certainly not lacking in strength or athleticism. He has a seriously good high crotch and a good down-block/go-behind. Plus as you mentioned he's hard to score on. It's a good starting point, but I agree that the staff is going to...
  4. W

    Recruiting….

    I have gunked up this thread enough with geopolitics and I'll concede the rest of my time. Thanks guys, you make work more fun. Go hawks
  5. W

    Recruiting….

    And I'm assuming you still think we are the most powerful, most terrifying military in the world after a staggering loss on every single point of our stated goals against Iran? Or is your position more nuanced than I'm expecting?
  6. W

    Recruiting….

    I never said it was out of the interest of the other counties to want to join NATO. I explained from Russia's position why that would be unacceptable for them. Russia's intentions, ostensibly, are to have a defensible border and a reasonable sphere of influence over the Baltics and East Europe...
  7. W

    Recruiting….

    So your argument that what I said is wrong and that Russia's foreign policy ought to be different is you saying "reality"? You can't seriously be this dumb dude. The burden is on you to show why their standard of reason is unreasonable. Because you're the one who made the claim. Do you know...
  8. W

    Recruiting….

    Must've missed this. Somebody else gets it.
  9. W

    Recruiting….

    Do you NOT think that NATO, the organization that was formed to combat the Soviet Union expansion and spy on it's satellite states, is a threat to Russia's regional power? Whether or not you agree with it, are you so obtuse that you don't see why that's a problem for Russia? This is one of...
  10. W

    Recruiting….

    So explain to me then, in your infinite wisdom, what the Russian homeland defense policy is, and what it ought to be, and why it ought to be what you think. Because you didn't prove anything I said wrong. you just said "nu uh". that's not an argument.
  11. W

    Mariah Marinelli

    Lord have mercy. I'm so sorry man. She is great from what I've heard. My heart goes out to your family. I truly couldn't imagine.
  12. W

    Recruiting….

    you are correct. That's where my "this is your brain on NATO" came from. Whoever said the "God complex" thing - chill. I don't think I'm that smart. I just don't like the oversimplified dialectics flying around. And sometimes I sperg out and type a bunch of **** like I did. Work gets slow yknow....
  13. W

    Recruiting….

    What I explained to you was that its an unacceptable defensive position for Russia. That's not my opinion, it's theirs. Most of you seem to oversimplify geopolitical posturing and try to make "good" and "bad" sides. Russia wants a reasonable (their standard) sphere of influence in the baltics...
  14. W

    Recruiting….

    Don't act like I didn't warn you 3 posts ago
  15. W

    Recruiting….

    Part 2: So NATO is expanding eastward, but they have Belarus and Ukraine they had Yanukovych who was the leader of Ukraine until 2014 - He's pro-Russian he crushes NATO/EU membership for Ukraine in 2014. Then there's a color revolution and the American intelligence agencies overthrow Yanukovych...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote