The only way the “middle ground” scenario plays out is if J. Batt thinks average is acceptable for Kentucky basketball. And if he does, then he needs to be shitcanned, too.
Florida appears to have a good team, but I do think their win over Ole Miss (key word Ole as that’s the kind of defense they play) is being blown out of proportion. The Rebels put everything they had into beating Kiffin. You knew the next week was going to be a massive letdown, especially on the...
Maybe they screwed us. Or maybe a program like Kentucky should never have to pin all their hopes on an 11th-hour transfer who probably wasn’t gonna be eligible because his brother/agent didn’t do his due diligence.
Kentucky basketball should never be held together with bubble gum like it is now.
Kentucky basketball fandom is like freedom… it only takes one or two generations to lose it. First Cal accepted mediocrity, then the administration accepted it, now fans are starting to accept it. Many, many young fans haven’t got a clue what UK basketball used to be. It’s sad, but it is what it...
When Rob was at UK, I heard a rumor about him. People can fill in the blank but I will just say that if it was true, it would explain why he hasn’t gotten much of a chance. Because he isn’t lacking skill or ability.
Pass the crow. I was really skeptical after the BAMA game, the way we laid down in the second half. Today we stepped on the gas. I think Jay Bateman really helped us with the scouting report. Big time win and I loved listening to that third quarter on the radio while driving back from a wedding!!
I mean… I don’t think that’s a terrible schedule. Gonzaga has freaking owned us. MSU punked us last year. A shorthanded UNC came into Rupp and stole one in a boring, uninspired showing by the cats. Arizona was an FF team. UVA is solid.
I just read on KSR that UK is “entering the final planning stages of an on-campus entertainment district”
You know what’s entertaining to me? Winning f**ing games.
Our sports programs are quickly becoming the Cincinnati Reds.
Lot of people pumped Stein. This is an embarrassing effort today, from all involved on the UK side, except the fans. Which is pretty much always the case with UK sports anymore. Both major UK sports are an utter joke at the moment. Sorry but it’s time to call a spade a spade. We have zero run...
As is the case anytime we play a highly ranked team, the keys to winning are as follows:
1. Avoid turnovers and keep penalties to a minimum.
2. Special teams don’t have to be great, but they must not hurt us.
3. Keep third downs manageable.
4. Probably need to come up with at least one turnover...