Recent content by Yardeth

  1. Yardeth

    OT: RIVALS getting very bad PR due to the fact of their Charges to recruits

    Wonder how much Manning paid for his 5 star rating?
  2. Yardeth

    The Eye Test: Rank these 4 football teams

    I see it like this: UK Louisville Mizzu South Carolina And I agree, we need to win Saturday, the gamecocks are reeling and we can help push Sunglasses to retirement.
  3. Yardeth

    Chris Spatola, ESPN analyst and Coach K son-in-law, dies suddenly.

    Prayers for the families, and this just proves that family issues can happen regardless of who you are or how much money you have in your bank account.
  4. Yardeth

    I think Stein got his Man! Sorry Boley!

    He could always come back and compete for the starting position
  5. Yardeth

    Prediction in for Kammisoko

    I thought he retired from Hot Dog eating contests
  6. Yardeth

    Top football recruit Kelan Hall predicted to sign with Oklahoma

    If they commit now they can start receiving money from the school. Now if he decides to go somewhere else, he is responsible for the money received. Kid here in Memphis was being paid all through his senior year by Miss. St. Vandy came in and offered him more and paid State their money back...
  7. Yardeth

    Coach Andrew Coverdale. A name you need to know.

    I think that is a great story and I’m happy for him. I think that you sharing that information will only feed the fire for the trolls, especially those games where the passing game is bad. I hope he is what we need to become relevant in the conference going forward (If not, this year)
  8. Yardeth

    OT: Do you remember? The 21st night of September?

    Yep, I remember, she was very giving, but I also remember September 22nd when I had to purchase A200. Great Video
  9. Yardeth

    *** Official Stupid Underdog Pick Contest - Week 4 ***

    Yes, Red hasn’t updated the games for week 4, most of us just happened to see the spreads of the games and made our picks.
  10. Yardeth

    Seneca Driver

    I’m liking what you are implying about flipping this kid. 6’5” and 250ib long snapper is very impressive alone but also a good blocker and receiver. I’m thinking that kids are already taking notice that UK is going to be a big player in the future years and will want to be a part of the...
  11. Yardeth

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 42 South Alabama: 17 Tiebreaker: 248
  12. Yardeth

    If you're wondering why Pope doesn't land recruits

    Tom Creanish……..🤮
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit eager to see how Florida fares as the 'hunted' after Ole Miss bludgeoning
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 4