Recent content by yrunvs

  1. Y

    How I'm feeling about the Hawkeyes on Saturday

    If we plan on winning this we'll have to bring.........
  2. Y

    Were the stats really lopsided?

    It's called Kirk football chess.
  3. Y

    10-2 should NOW be the goal / hope for IOWA fans

    I had them 8-4 losing to Michigan so I'd be good with 9-3 or better.
  4. Y

    any clue on how to stop Jeremiah Smith?

    High winds and rain.
  5. Y

    Odds you had us scoring on that Final play

    50/50.... either we would or we wouldn't.
  6. Y

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    You don't want to get into a game of football chess with Kirk you'll most likely lose.
  7. Y

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    FIFY
  8. Y

    Ped State just went down

    Reminds me of.... Rodney: "Hey, I'm not addicted to cocaine I just like to smell it".
  9. Y

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Never a doubt
  10. Y

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Kirks got them right where he wants them
  11. Y

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    chess match begins
  12. Y

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    I miss Keith Jackson
  13. Y

    Oklahoma Beats Georgia, Iowa Beats Michigan, Iowa State beats Utah

    Ultimately, what it comes down to is that it doesnt matter which other teams win or lose it only matters if your team wins or loses. You are what your record say's you are.
  14. Y

    Other Big 10 games: not much for games at 11 AM, a couple good ones later

    Tried to watch the Texas Tech game last night but there were so many missed tackles and horrble defense I turned it off
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State