Recent content by ZepplinVol

  1. ZepplinVol

    Will we be ranked at any point next year?

    I’m not sure of the possibility of being ranked but I am confident we will make the ncaa tourney or at worst the NIT
  2. ZepplinVol

    Last 4 games, how do we finish?

    I hope we go 4-0 and win a couple games in the SEC tourney. I think Coach Pope will turn this thing around before the start of next season and we can cut down the nets.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 On3 NIL Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote