Recent content by zoby

  1. Z

    **FINAL DAY OF SALE -- Full year of Rivals premium for 50% OFF!**

    So I paid my money, and I got an email saying I owe $9.95. You had billed me for 10 years one lump payment per year.. I did not renew because of Ash, and the original mods left. I never authorized a one time payment of $9.95. I'm not going to pay this $9.95. Either you would like to have me...
  2. Z

    **FINAL DAY OF SALE -- Full year of Rivals premium for 50% OFF!**

    I would sign up for your discount, but I'm not going to pay a 9.95 old charge. contact me
  3. Z

    Christian Dremel- Great Taste in Music

    vietnam vet song about being on drugs?
  4. Z

    OT: Guitar / Guitarist Appreciation Thread

    Lets not forget Robin Trower.
  5. Z

    OT: 55years ago today Jimmy Page's New Yardbirds go live

    I have Yardbirds 45s
  6. Z

    OT: Official unofficial Tour de France Thread

    I'm still watching
  7. Z

    OT: Give RU some love tonight

    Shot of the Century
  8. Z

    Army-Navy

    Saw the game twice at JFK for free, sitting with the Corps in 1970, and warming bench in 1971
  9. Z

    Ohio State vs Rutgers Spread

    what it opened at. now 16.5 , 17
  10. Z

    Ohio State vs Rutgers Spread

  11. Z

    Top 15 Teams Rutgers Has Played By Games - Who is #1 ?

    I played against Lehigh, Lafayette, Princeton, Columbia, Colgate, Connecticut and Delaware. Also, I played for Army for two years. Do I get a star?
  12. Z

    Delaware Blue Hens Message Board

    Your correct, that home game was in 73, my junior year
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football Mississippi State LB Jalen Smith injured in second quarter vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 United Athletic Conference women's basketball primer