Recent content by Zoe22

  1. Z

    Senior Men US Open

    Choke again
  2. Z

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    4th assistant usually runs camps and gets compensation from those on top of salary
  3. Z

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    I tried to tell you guys earlier in the thread. Classic Brands decision.
  4. Z

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Thanks, I figure he would be considered to replace Telford. Seems like a Brands type hire.
  5. Z

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Is Warner still around?
  6. Z

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Example 2 would be the basketball coach that was let go last year🤷‍♂️
  7. Z

    I guess it's time to have a discussion-WHAT would YOU do????

    I think Nolf would be a great replacement. Has relationship with Spencer, understands today’s youth, progressive thinker, learned under Psu staff.
  8. Z

    Ben Kueter

    😂😂
  9. Z

    Ben Kueter

    Both are battling injuries
  10. Z

    Congrats TnT and Co.

    Yea, and I am an Iowa fan so what is your point? Where should I ask the question if not on an Iowa wrestling board.
  11. Z

    Congrats TnT and Co.

    Thanks
  12. Z

    Congrats TnT and Co.

    Curious, how many Psu wrestlers have made Sr world and Olympic teams in the last 10 years compared to Iowa wrestlers. Genuinely curious.
  13. Z

    Other Results

    Gabe has $100,000 reasons to stay at Iowa. Good money for a back up for 2-3 years.
  14. Z

    NEW - previewing Friday's men's dual vs #18 Wisconsin

    Tom Brands 😂😂
  15. Z

    Beth

    If their recruiting is so good, how many of their recruits have won national championships in the last 10 years?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House