“Tier 2” with more 1st rounders than Kirby?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Facts seem to hurt this little guy’s feelings.
Still tap dancing I see
Tap Dance GIF

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Did he recruit any of those players? Or was they already there when he arrived, take your time limp wrist boy

You are one dumb *** dawg. The QB that just went top 10 was one of his first recruits he got after getting the Wash HC job. You also might want to look at what kind of career the top 10 Wr was having prior to the 2022 season 😆

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That would be you, tranny boy. “Come to UGA for the DEVELOPMENT!!!” DeBoer develops 3 1st rounders…..”but he didn’t recruit them!!!” Never change, LGBKorey.
Keep tap dancing biitch boy. DeBust can’t hold Kirby’s nuts for him, you know it and I know it

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You are one dumb *** dawg. The QB that just went top 10 was one of his first recruits he got after getting the Wash HC job. You also might want to look at what kind of career the top 10 Wr was having prior to the 2022 season 😆
A guy from the portal? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, let me know when he recruits a guy out of high school and develops him into a first rounder like the KANG does, now go Phuck yourself son

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
A guy from the portal? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, let me know when he recruits a guy out of high school and develops him into a first rounder like the KANG does, now go Phuck yourself son

Typical insecure dawg. Gets proven wrong and wants to move the goalposts

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Keep tap dancing biitch boy. DeBust can’t hold Kirby’s nuts for him, you know it and I know it
More 1st rounders from a PAC12 school. Kirby has been stacking #1 classes but is getting pantsed by a coach from a mid PAC school.
impractical jokers prank GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
*checks notes* he was only at Washington for 2 years. Please explain how he could recruit and develop someone into a 1st rounder in 2 years.
You coach what you’ve got. The fact is he developed his better than Kirby with all of his top ranked classes.
pull pants down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
*checks notes* he was only at Washington for 2 years. Please explain how he could recruit and develop someone into a 1st rounder in 2 years.
You coach what you’ve got. The fact is he developed his better than Kirby with all of his top ranked classes.
pull pants down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
Kirby has put way more first rounders in the league than that clown lol, reach some more phaggot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Kirby has put way more first rounders in the league than that clown lol, reach some more phaggot
DeBoer’s 2nd year at UW: 3 1st rounders
Kirby’s 8th (EIGHTH!!!!) year at UGA: 2 1st rounders

This is hilarious. This draft continues to show who the king of the mountain is. It has basically been a promotional video for the Tide son!

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Is it Ladd time?!?!” at the end of the 1st on the UGA homeboard last night. The meltdown was a fun read after the Penix pick.
Kirby has broken you son, seek help and stay off of other teams boards
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Biggest bust of the 1st round? My money is on Mims. Alabama made his a$$ quit lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Those two Natties broke this sissie, after calling Kirby Mark Richt 2.0 and all. You’re a sad little man
***n*tties

UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. We just like to point and laugh at you. Back to the post you quoted, who do you think will be the biggest bust of the 1st round? If Sissy Mims thought Alabama was tough, he will quit during the preseason in the NFL.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
***n*tties

UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. We just like to point and laugh at you. Back to the post you quoted, who do you think will be the biggest bust of the 1st round? If Sissy Mims thought Alabama was tough, he will quit during the preseason in the NFL.
Bet? Or go Phuck yourself

Latest posts