“Tier 2” with more 1st rounders than Kirby?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Rev Richt has a much better record vs The King of CFB than 4th and Kirby
Show me Richt’s natties, take your time lol
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You dont seem to be coping very well with 4th and Kirbys 1-5 record vs the King of CFB.
The king of college football? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, the Goat is gone, back to being the doormat of the conference lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Can you tell me what was that one win for? I must’ve forgotten lol
0-5 against the Ateam
Kirby + the turf God’s were 1-0 against the B-team

***emotional response from LBGKorey incoming because of these facts***

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
0-5 against the Ateam

So Bryce Young was on the B-team? It’s a simple yes or no question without the tap dancing sir
GIF by filmeditor

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
0-5 against the Ateam

Name the last two coaches that Harbaugh beat lol, pushed those scrubs shiit in, and while you’re at it, let me know what happened to Harbaugh the last time he played against King Kirby, take your time

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
But they take your Covid Natty serious? Ok
People dont blame UGA fans for wanting to pretend that the 2019 game vs The King didnt count

Alabama dominates second half, beats Georgia 41-24 in huge SEC game​

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Name the last two coaches that Harbaugh beat lol, pushed those scrubs shiit in, and while you’re at it, let me know what happened to Harbaugh the last time he played against King Kirby, take your time
Riding Harbaugh’s nuts
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

I don’t have to perform the mental gymnastics since Kirby is 1-5 against the GOAT team. You, OTOH, have to resort to riding Harbaugh’s nuts.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Riding Harbaugh’s nuts
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

I don’t have to perform the mental gymnastics since Kirby is 1-5 against the GOAT team. You, OTOH, have to resort to riding Harbaugh’s nuts.
You mean the guy that Kirby beat like a drum? Keep reaching biitch

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You mean the guy that Kirby beat like a drum? Keep reaching biitch
That would be a good point if Harbaugh was Alabama’s coach or if I was the one that brought him into the convo. I wasn’t. You had to resort to bringing Harbaugh in because you know that Kirby is Alabama’s b*tch.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So now he sucks lol, you’ve been on his nuts since he left UGA
Good luck finding that evidence. He has always struck me as a thug. It was fun watching him catch a TD on that weak UGA secondary en route to another Bama beat down of the Dawgs tho.
Another UW player off the board. DeBoer still sh*tting on Kirby.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Good luck finding that evidence. He has always struck me as a thug. It was fun watching him catch a TD on that weak UGA secondary en route to another Bama beat down of the Dawgs tho.
Another UW player off the board. DeBoer still sh*tting on Kirby.
Still reaching as usual lol

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Where is the reach lol? You must have already wiped that Atlanta a$$ whipping from memory.
Still waiting on your boys koolaid and Burton to come off the board
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
koolaid just got drafted, congrats young man

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Another strawman argument. I never said he couldn’t develop….he just can’t as good as DeBawse, son!
Kirby has 17 first round picks and 16 loses during his Georgia tenure, go sit down clown, now compare that scrub to the King again, it’s not even close son. I can’t believe you’re actually trying to put that clown on Kirby’s level, it’s embarrassing son

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Kirby has 17 first round picks and 16 loses during his Georgia tenure, go sit down clown, now compare that scrub to the King again, it’s not even close son. I can’t believe you’re actually trying to put that clown on Kirby’s level, it’s embarrassing son
Seems close this year. That “clown” has had a better draft with #40 ranked recruiting classes than Kirby did with #1 classes. The truth hurts, I know.
The only numbers that matter to me relative to Kirby are 1-5. Not impressed by anything else.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Seems close this year. That “clown” has had a better draft with #40 ranked recruiting classes than Kirby did with #1 classes. The truth hurts, I know.
The only numbers that matter to me relative to Kirby are 1-5. Not impressed by anything else.
Another Dawg off the board son, you’re making my case William

Latest posts