06/26 POLL: Confidence Poll

How confident are you that Mark Pope is going to crush it at Kentucky?

  • 100% Certain: Hall of Fame is a certainty. Hang all the banners

    Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Strongly Certain: I’m pretty sure Pope is going to crush it. Any doubts are silly

    Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Pretty Certain: I have doubts but I’m still optimistic he will do it

    Votes: 46 23.2%
  • Playing the Middle: I go back and forth on him. There are many doubts and many signs of hope.

    Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Pretty Doubtful: I have more doubts than hopes. He could do it but I doubt it.

    Votes: 46 23.2%
  • Strongly Doubtful: I’m pretty sure Pope is going to let us down. Having hope is wishful thinking

    Votes: 16 8.1%
  • 100% Doubtful: Fire him now. There are no redeemable qualities. No signs of hope.

    Votes: 1 0.5%

  • Total voters
    198
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach