thought we could use a change. I've never started one before
Go for it man. The last guy bragged about how good he was and then drove us into a ditch.thought we could use a change. I've never started one before
Change it to “Official UK vs MSU game thread” to make it more visible.thought we could use a change. I've never started one before
neither has Popethought we could use a change. I've never started one before
Or change it to Mississippi State vs Kentucky but it’s fine as it is.Change it to “Official UK vs MSU game thread” to make it more visible.
Clock “edit” and then go up there and you can change it. Then hit “Save”if i knew how. i would
Evidently not.Will this be the game where the Cats get off to a fast start?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans