Mitch will say yes he canBoos reigning down already.
He can't keep his job.
He just can't.
Pope thought with his offensive brilliance he could make any player a great shooter.What is up with all the airballs this year?
Then Rupp should be empty. No more of this.Mitch will say yes he can
That’s just the way he looksIs JQ stoned? I know he's opted to sit, but my God MOTIVATE your teammates.
We don't have a single coach that any other team will want.Pope’s entire coaching staff looks like a bunch turds.
I only wish fans would do thisThen Rupp should be empty. No more of this.
I know that's satire but I'm so sick of this ****.Mark Fox is gonna make some adjustments at the first TV timeout. Relax everyone good lord.
Yeah, I'm watching the Packers/Bears and tracking the BB game here.I'm already about to turn this off.
Yeah, I’m just tracking it on my phone. Seen enough to know it’s only gonna get worse from here on out.I'm already about to turn this off.
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon