1-287

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,507
3,275
113
Record since 2004 in SEC games for any team down 27 at halftime.

Guess who that 1 win is.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Lurker123

Legal_fowl

Junior
Apr 3, 2019
599
373
63
I asked ChatGPT for the largest come from behind win in SEC history.

Guess what game it cited.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,636
1,615
113
I did the math.....

I don't know how to word the statistics but 1 divided by 287 = 0.348 %

Essentially, with a 27 point lead, we had a 0.348 % chance to lose that game, and we did. Sure as the sun shines daily. If there is a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, our Gamecocks will find it.

I literally have no more words.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,887
17,772
113
This loss is a big deal. All the old timers can cram that "I've been watching Gamecock football since before Edison invented the light bulb" crap up their cram holes.

We "accomplished" something today that's never been done.
 

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,637
1,500
113
This loss is a big deal. All the old timers can cram that "I've been watching Gamecock football since before Edison invented the light bulb" crap up their cram holes.

We "accomplished" something today that's never been done.
Can't wait to tell my grandkids one day about witnessing history
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bayrooster
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC