-

Bobmo662

Aug 4, 2022
Be careful dealing with this guy folks. I posted a thread for 2 AP tickets on 9-1 that are my season tickets that I would give to a veteran or single parent who doesn’t get the chance to go much. Only thing I asked is they use them and not sell them. This guy told me he knew a single mom that would love to take her daughter. I sent him my tickets for the game and now he is trying to sell them on here. He can’t be trusted. My season tickets are SLC2 row A. So if those are the seats he is selling know who you are dealing with.

This is why people don’t like to do nice things for others.

YoungVol Never Banned Again

Aug 30, 2023
Be careful dealing with this guy folks. I posted a thread for 2 AP tickets on 9-1 that are my season tickets that I would give to a veteran or single parent who doesn’t get the chance to go much. Only thing I asked is they use them and not sell them. This guy told me he knew a single mom that would love to take her daughter. I sent him my tickets for the game and now he is trying to sell them on here. He can’t be trusted. My season tickets are SLC2 row A. So if those are the seats he is selling know who you are dealing with.

This is why people don’t like to do nice things for others.
Human garbage.

Reactions: A-A-Ron1