11/14 Betting Thread..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
What we looking at today?

Major line movement on VT / Miami. Give me VT there. Seems like someone knows something I do not.

Also, ND / BC has moved way towards BC. I like BC when the line was over 14, but it’s down to 11 or lower today. I’ll lay those with the Irish.

I have no faith in South Carolina at OM. Feels like WM is a dead man walking. I’ll lay the points with the Lane-Train.

I could see Ark covering 17 today. They’re perfect against the spread this year, I believe. Not sure if Pitts is playing.

I’ll take Northwestern at Purdue too. Crazy, that game might decide who plays OSU in the Big10 Champ game.

I’ll probably lay the points with USC and Stanford out west too.

What else?
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,652
7,915
113
I thought the under for Vandy/UK looked pretty good at 42, but I guess I forgot that any offense aside from MSU can steamroll them. UK with nearly 300 yds in the first half alone...
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,769
2,540
113
So far wins ML parlay this morning with Miami and Nebraska a d currently have WKU -7.5. Not sure about tonight
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar