17 Marcus Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,964
1,817
113
blitz on a 3 and 20 with a gassed d line and no safety help wasn't the call i would have made there.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,652
7,914
113
Is that 13? Because he and and #12 have looked like they’ve never played secondary in their lives tonight
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,045
10,209
113
17 GEORGIA while we are at it. Getting pushed to the edge with almost twice as many players and showboating here at the end.
 
Aug 3, 2019
996
3
0
State just hung tough with a Top Ten team tonight. We thought State was humiliated when Bammer beat us 42-0. Bammer hung 63 on Kentucky.

Looks like Mike Leach might've gotten rid of some bad eggs, and now he has a team that is playing hard.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
Colin Duncan has had to play all night and been TORCHED.

17 YOU. Marcus Murphy has a kid that is DEAD if he gets COVID. Given the COVID problems our team has had if anyone has an excuse to opt out he does. What you just did, and the same goes for anyone that agreed with you, says a lot about YOU, and nothing about Marcus.
 

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,611
2,015
113
State just hung tough with a Top Ten team tonight. We thought State was humiliated when Bammer beat us 42-0. Bammer hung 63 on Kentucky.

Looks like Mike Leach might've gotten rid of some bad eggs, and now he has a team that is playing hard.
Not a top 10 team.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I hate to agree with L4 because he is a douchebag but MM is taking care of his family. You are a moron and need to stay. Also, all y'all whining about Will Rogers and calling for firing Leach are ignorant. Show some patience and show some 17ing class for God's sake
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,923
113
Don’t really blame him. With everything he has had to deal with in his family I’m glad he tried. I would be worried sick if I had a kid in his condition
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
17 YOU. Marcus Murphy has a kid that is DEAD if he gets COVID. Given the COVID problems our team has had if anyone has an excuse to opt out he does. What you just did, and the same goes for anyone that agreed with you, says a lot about YOU, and nothing about Marcus.

Marcus Murphy quit 7 games into the year after his coach called him a ***** at practice. I guess he didn’t give a **** about his kid until we were 2-4? Give me a 17’ing break.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
Marcus Murphy quit 7 games into the year after his coach called him a ***** at practice. I guess he didn’t give a **** about his kid until we were 2-4? Give me a 17’ing break.

He also quit after we had our first game cancelled due to COVID, and it was our team's fault. We barely missed it the week before. He has been taking a huge risk for us all year and this is how you treat him. I'll pray for you.
 
Jun 9, 2015
615
538
93
Marcus Murphy quit 7 games into the year after his coach called him a ***** at practice. I guess he didn’t give a **** about his kid until we were 2-4? Give me a 17’ing break.

It’s the fact that Marcus Murphy has a child who CANNOT risk contracting COVID versus your speculation that Murphy left the team for any other reason. Marcus Murphy, like any other athlete is a human first, not just an attraction for your entertainment in a football field. Take a lap you clown.
 
Jan 1, 2020
525
0
0
17 YOU. Marcus Murphy has a kid that is DEAD if he gets COVID. Given the COVID problems our team has had if anyone has an excuse to opt out he does. What you just did, and the same goes for anyone that agreed with you, says a lot about YOU, and nothing about Marcus.[/QUOTE

lol no 17 you ***** ****. He’s had that child with the same health problem and decided to play through it the entire time until recently. People have been around him with Covid the entire time. His coach called him a ***** and then he proved him right by quitting like a *****.
 
Jun 9, 2015
615
538
93
He also quit after we had our first game cancelled due to COVID, and it was our team's fault. We barely missed it the week before. He has been taking a huge risk for us all year and this is how you treat him. I'll pray for you.

It’s mind boggling that folks find it so difficult to fathom this.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
It’s the fact that Marcus Murphy has a child who CANNOT risk contracting COVID versus your speculation that Murphy left the team for any other reason. Marcus Murphy, like any other athlete is a human first, not just an attraction for your entertainment in a football field. Take a lap you clown.

Marcus Murphy quit because his coach called him a *****. You take a lap.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
He also quit after we had our first game cancelled due to COVID, and it was our team's fault. We barely missed it the week before. He has been taking a huge risk for us all year and this is how you treat him. I'll pray for you.

We had more players out this summer with covid than we did the week our game was cancelled. He didn’t quit because of covid. I’m treating him this way because he is a quitter that deserves to be treated this way.
 
Jun 9, 2015
615
538
93
Marcus Murphy quit because his coach called him a *****. You take a lap.

Repeating your speculation doesn’t make it true. Type it in all caps next time and see if that helps. Why is it so hard for you to understand someone doing something for the good of their own flesh and blood?
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
17 YOU. Marcus Murphy has a kid that is DEAD if he gets COVID. Given the COVID problems our team has had if anyone has an excuse to opt out he does. What you just did, and the same goes for anyone that agreed with you, says a lot about YOU, and nothing about Marcus.[/QUOTE

lol no 17 you ***** ****. He’s had that child with the same health problem and decided to play through it the entire time until recently. People have been around him with Covid the entire time. His coach called him a ***** and then he proved him right by quitting like a *****.
As I said, despicable.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
Repeating your speculation doesn’t make it true. Type it in all caps next time and see if that helps. Why is it so hard for you to understand someone doing something for the good of their own flesh and blood?


Because what you’re saying isn’t 17’ing true and I know for a fact it is not true. Just because you’re guessing doesn’t mean everyone else on here is. He’s a 17’ing quitter.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
We had more players out this summer with covid than we did the week our game was cancelled. He didn’t quit because of covid. I’m treating him this way because he is a quitter that deserves to be treated this way.

I won't respond the way I want to because I'd get banned. I will repeat, despicable. Mods can we do something about this guy? Seriously this is beyond the pale given Marcus' family situation.
 
Jun 9, 2015
615
538
93
Because what you’re saying isn’t 17’ing true and I know for a fact it is not true. Just because you’re guessing doesn’t mean everyone else on here is. He’s a 17’ing quitter.

I’m sure your source who is a friend of a cousin of a brother of an equipment manager’s dog groomer is spot on with your information. Pat yourself on the back, you showed the whole board what kind of person you are shaming a player for looking out for his son. I’m done arguing with you. You’re hopeless.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
I’m sure your source who is a friend of a cousin of a brother of an equipment manager’s dog groomer is spot on with your information. Pat yourself on the back, you showed the whole board what kind of person you are shaming a player for looking out for his son. I’m done arguing with you. You’re hopeless.

Or my friend who Is in the building showing me the text message of him sending his 17’ing coach the deuces symbol in a text after the practice he was called a *****. Yea. I’m sorry that you don’t know what you’re talking about. You are clueless. Just because the facts don’t line up with what you want them to line up with doesn’t mean they aren’t the facts. Cooter has also tried to tell you the same thing.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
Facts don’t care about your feelings. Pray away.

My feelings have nothing to do with it. Do you even know about his son? I hope you don't. If you actually do, God help you. Mods I'm serious, you banned me many years ago for much less than this. He needs to at least get a vacation, and I have never called for this before.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
I won't respond the way I want to because I'd get banned. I will repeat, despicable. Mods can we do something about this guy? Seriously this is beyond the pale given Marcus' family situation.

Go ahead. Say what you want to say. It’s the internet. You can say whatever you want on here without me whooping your *** so have at it.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
Or my friend who Is in the building showing me the text message of him sending his 17’ing coach the deuces symbol in a text after the practice he was called a *****. Yea. I’m sorry that you don’t know what you’re talking about. You are clueless. Just because the facts don’t line up with what you want them to line up with doesn’t mean they aren’t the facts. Cooter has also tried to tell you the same thing.
Good lord, even if you ARE right you don't get it do you? Mods?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar