17 Marcus Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
Mods please ban someone that is hurting my feelings! Mods! Mods! Mods! Mods! Mods!

I don't give a crap about my feelings. I'm old and don't really care about that stuff and haven't in a while. Nothing you can say will bother ME in the least. You seriously don't get it.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
You care so little you have asked the mods to ban me 4 times in this thread for simply pointing out that Marcus Murphy didn’t quit because of covid and stating the real reason he actually opted out. This isn’t Genespage.
 

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
If you’re asking for the Mods to intervene I hope they take you as well L4. I don’t post much but good God you are insufferable.

listen to ANYONE around the program about Marcus. He isn’t coming back. IF he left because of his kid, why didn’t he do it BEFORE the season? His kid didn’t just develop this health issue. It is absolutely acceptable that he didn’t play due to his kids health but you don’t play half the year and then opt out.

now, calling the kid names isn’t cool either. He hasn’t done anything to warrant that.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
You care so little you have asked the mods to ban me 4 times in this thread for simply pointing out that Marcus Murphy didn’t quit because of covid and stating the real reason he actually opted out. This isn’t Genespage.

Yes. I'm glad you explained my reasons so well. I could not have put it any better myself. You absolutely do not get it.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
If you’re asking for the Mods to intervene I hope they take you as well L4. I don’t post much but good God you are insufferable.

listen to ANYONE around the program about Marcus. He isn’t coming back. IF he left because of his kid, why didn’t he do it BEFORE the season? His kid didn’t just develop this health issue. It is absolutely acceptable that he didn’t play due to his kids health but you don’t play half the year and then opt out.

now, calling the kid names isn’t cool either. He hasn’t done anything to warrant that.

Your last paragraph is good. You at least get some of what I'm talking about.
 

Carbaryl

Redshirt
Aug 15, 2013
1,458
0
0
Or my friend who Is in the building showing me the text message of him sending his 17’ing coach the deuces symbol in a text after the practice he was called a *****. Yea. I’m sorry that you don’t know what you’re talking about. You are clueless. Just because the facts don’t line up with what you want them to line up with doesn’t mean they aren’t the facts. Cooter has also tried to tell you the same thing.
Some people just don't like to know the real story.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,302
113
He has had a covid agenda for 8 months so he especially doesn’t want to know the truth.

"Oh, you want to go to Mississippi State? Do know about Marcus Murphy and his kid? Here is what was said about him on MSU message boards. This is a direct screenshot."

Y'all are just plain stupid. I can't believe I had to post that.
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
Dude, it is well known he didn't quit due to covid, but you eat sleep and breath covid. Im not going to call the guy names and Shelby might have gone too far in that regard, but you are still pushing a false narrative...thats your shtick I guess.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,328
6,717
113
17 YOU. Marcus Murphy has a kid that is DEAD if he gets COVID. Given the COVID problems our team has had if anyone has an excuse to opt out he does. What you just did, and the same goes for anyone that agreed with you, says a lot about YOU, and nothing about Marcus.
That’s not why he opted out. He quit. He’s not coming back. He got his feelings hurt and quit on his brothers. He’s a loser.
Nathan Pickering may be the only player in the nation who truly opted out and will return to their team next season.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar