18-10

SamePooter

All-Conference
Feb 21, 2026
946
1,234
93
Nitro silently trying to get this going.

I knew a few of you would lol. I take it you’ll be a little bit quieter about it but are taking what you can get amirite?
Of course he’s gonna take it. He will take anything the board gives him. You notice he disappears for about twenty thirty minutes while he gets on his other profile. Then comes back and does his daily troll thing.
 

Dward13

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2008
10,355
1,839
72
ironically winning games under pope gets us further from a national championship isn't that crazy!!


 

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,167
22,722
66
People who make being a fan of a basketball program their entire identity also know how to use AI. I am pleasantly surprised.
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,196
37,754
78
The joke is on the garbage that is going to have to watch Pope succeed over time.
I hope like hell he is successful over time. He needs to do it next season though, otherwise he’ll be toast. This isn’t personal, I love UK basketball and I love Mark Pope. But if he turns in another season like this one he’s gotta go. Most concerning is the recruiting and player evaluation. Shouldn’t have added JQ. Can’t miss on all do the first and second portal targets per position that you go after. We can’t rely on third options. The guy can coach, but not with a roster that doesn’t match his style or with players that are bench players from other schools. Just won’t work. So I’m hoping like hell he is successful - next season.

And I haven’t given up on this team just yet. Hoping for the right matchups in the tourney. Sweet 16 with this team and I’m gonna be thrilled. But lose before, and it’ll just add a ton more pressure for his payoff season.
 

bleedsblue5

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
528
1,133
93
I get so angry. I just wish these injuries did not exist and we would have a clear judgment.

1 hand - we have a chance to make the tournament with missing 3 KEY pieces and went sweet 16 with an injured team last year.
On the other hand, we could absolutely be better with what we have.

I hate Pope, and love him at times.

Simply win Georgia/Mizzou/Auburn and that NC game and this looks totally different, then again we probably deserved to lose @LSU and TN twice. Great fight back but both could have easily went against us.

I just don't know, he makes some great adjustments. But the intensity is just not there all of the time, that kills me.

Other teams are way more hungry for the ball.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina