Santa was busy with his real job over the holidays and will return to his cover job on the forum tomorrow.This forum has been dead without you while you have been off of work for the holidays. I expect tomorrow morning to be busy around here. Makes me wonder what exactly it is that you do for work?
I did not realize he was goneI didn't realize he had groupies.
King, are you saying 18isTheMan is actually coach Beamer?It's easy to be made fun of when you lose winnable games in which you are a double-digit favorite on the big stage. It makes you vulnerable to such affronts, even from the unworthy.
I might be saying it's the other way around.King, are you saying 18isTheMan is actually coach Beamer?![]()
Posted to wrong thread?
GamecockCentral Football
Injury report analysis: South Carolina likely to be missing several vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Five-star post player is down to final two
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Florida, other Week 6 matchups