BACK IN IT!
Can't imagine why Oregon didn't just keep tackling the WRs. Eventually I think they would have forced a FG.
We would be leading if Langs was not stupid
Westercamp is our best player hands down!!
Great to see DPE back. Ironically, that was the punt he probablyshould have fair caught
I don't get how he almost scores a TD there but muffs the easy looking ones haha
Time to pull spielmans redshirt. Unfortunately DPE looks very tentative.
It appeared to me that DPE was looking right into the sun, on the muff.I don't get how he almost scores a TD there but muffs the easy looking ones haha
I promise you, Oregon will have a 2td lead by half.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC