BACK IN IT!
Can't imagine why Oregon didn't just keep tackling the WRs. Eventually I think they would have forced a FG.
We would be leading if Langs was not stupid
Westercamp is our best player hands down!!
Great to see DPE back. Ironically, that was the punt he probablyshould have fair caught
I don't get how he almost scores a TD there but muffs the easy looking ones haha
Time to pull spielmans redshirt. Unfortunately DPE looks very tentative.
It appeared to me that DPE was looking right into the sun, on the muff.I don't get how he almost scores a TD there but muffs the easy looking ones haha
I promise you, Oregon will have a 2td lead by half.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions